Open Evidence is a company combining behavioural analysis and big data analytics for both public sector and private sector clients in domains such as health, digitalization, innovation, customer care, evaluation and impact assessment, consumers policy and other public policies. We are expanding our operations and we are looking for consultants in the area of Life Sciences willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced company. We work in multidisciplinary teams distributed across Europe; thus, fluent communication skills are necessary as well as availability to travel to the client site when required (around, but not limited to 30% of the time). This position is to be based in Barcelona or Milan.
- Conduct literature reviews and desk research.
- Support primary research, including designing, monitoring and conducting interviews and surveys.
- Support the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Prepare presentations and research briefs.
- Drafting text for use in proposals and reports.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of evaluation and impact assessment.
- Economic modelling for emerging technologies.
- Clinical article review and summarization.
- Helping to develop business cases and market access strategies related to RWD, AI, NLP and other innovative technologies.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BS degree in Science, Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare, Business or related course of study.
- MS degree specialization on Healthcare, Health Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics, or similar.
- Strong training in and quantitative methods and research design.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to communicate concepts and ideas in a succinct, logical and clear manner.
- Ability to work not only as a team member but also with limited supervision on personal initiative.
- Client-orientation, risk-taking, and working in complex and time-pressured contexts
- Proficient level of English with previous experience using the language on an academic/professional environment.
- Knowledge of Health Economics, eHealth, and Health Technologies is required.
- Knowledge and experience with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS).
- Availability to travel.
- EU work permit.
Client-oriented initiative, analytical skills, results-oriented, problem-solving skills.
- Full-time job with time flexibility
- Indefinite contract
- Competent salary + bonus + career plan
Interested candidates, must send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org and put as subject: “Job application: Research consultant at Open Evidence”.