We are delighted to invite you to the Progress Webinar of the Open eGovernment Services Study.
The European Commission has launched in August 2015 a new study devoted to the analysis of the new generation of Open eGovernment Services. The study is aimed to provide a robust and shared definition of Open eGovernment Services, assess the value of these and understand how the public sector can become an agent of innovation.
Within the scope of Task 2, aimed at assessing the assessing the value of Open eGovernment Services, we selected a number of case studies upon which undertake a Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA).
During this progress webinar we will present and discuss:
– The status of the project, in light of the activities already carried out as well as what is planned for the following months;
– The case studies of Open eGovernment Services Selected for Cost Benefit Analysis, two of which will be presented by their promoters during the webinar.
- 12:00 – 12:15: Presentation of the OGS Study Progress (Giovanna Galasso – Pwc)
- 12:15 – 12:35: Presentation of a Case Study of Open eGovernment Services Selected for Cost Benefit Analysis (Responsible of selected cases)
- 12:35 – 12:50: Open Discussion – Q&A section
- 12:50 – 13:00: Wrap up
The webinar will take place next 16th of May from 12:00pm to 13:00pm CET.
How to join?
Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3673485212916493314 and you will be provided with the link to join via computer or phone.
All people interested in this subject are welcome to join the webinar and also the ongoing discussion on Joinup.
Should you have any enquiries feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or post your doubts on Twitter using the official study hashtag #OpenGovServices