At Open Evidence, SL we are interested in incorporating to our team an administrative with knowledge of accounting to be able to assist in the following tasks:
- Keep bank statements up to date.
- Keep the expense sheets of all employees up to date.
- Make the expense sheets of the partners.
- Reconcile the differences between the bank statement and the supporting documentation of the company expenses.
- Talk to suppliers about invoicing.
- Collaborate in the monthly accounting closing.
- Organize and maintain the physical file and the digital file.
The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- Good level of English (B2-C1)
- Knowledge of accounting.
- High skills with software packages (Microsoft).
What is expected of the candidate:
- Proactive person.
- Detailed and skeptical – questions are necessary.
- Learning desires.
- In time it is expected to be able to assume autonomy and independence.
- Knowledge of any other language is valued positively.
Open Evidence offers:
- Initially a schedule of 20h weekly (later 40h weekly)
- Indefinite contract with three months trial.
How to apply: Send your CV to Laura Cariñena (firstname.lastname@example.org)