Open Evidence is a young entrepreneurial company based in Barcelona and Milan. Our works mainly focus on behavioural economics and data analysis, but we are also actively working in a wide variety of innovative topics such as health, digitalization, youth and education. While our track record is built on public sector projects focusing on policy analysis and assessment, we are now in a breakthrough point into the private market. Our aim is to count with professionals that build a team, having the necessary skills to achieve the expected results from our clients through teamwork and professional growth.
- Active participation in the proposal of projects for public institutions.
- Assessment of the current situation on the topic through literature reviews.
- Development of technical analysis of the topic mostly through interviews and surveys.
- Descriptive analytics to assess the topic of research.
- Produce the final output.
- BS degree in Political Science, Economics, Law. Others are considered upon professional experience.
- MS degree specialised on the European Union and Public Policy will be valued.
- Previous experience on public sector institutions -preferably EC, EU, UN.
- Previous experience in consulting.
- Knowledge of statistical tools.
- Advanced English level
- Basic command on R
- Availability to travel
- Location: Milan
- Teamwork, initiative, analytical thinking results-oriented, high pace projects development and problem-solving skills will be highly valued.
- Indefinite contract
- Full-time job with time flexibility.
Applicants must send their CVs to email@example.com.