Open Evidence is a growing combining behavioural analysis and big data analytics for both public sector and private sector clients in domains such as health, digitisation, customer care, consumers policy and many more. We are expanding our operations and we are looking for data scientists (both junior and senior) to join our Milan’s office and be part of our multidisciplinary and multinational team of professionals. We are looking for individuals combining data analytics skills with the capacity of managing projects and client relations. Having both data engineering and data analytics skills will be considered a plus.
- Data transformation and cleaning
- Elaboration of exploratory data analysis, pre-processing (cleaning, imputation, integration and transformation) and statistics with R, Python or similar. Candidate must have knowledge of Python and/or R.
- Descriptive analytics. Discovering patterns in data via profiling, clustering, association rules, anomaly detection, etc.
- Predictive analytics. Create and fit models for supervised learning (classification and regression)
- BS degree in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computational Social Sciences.
- Any other qualifications or certifications related to data mining will be highly valuable. (Postgraduate, master or similar)
- Knowledge and experience in R and/or Python
- Knowledge of Data Mining fundamentals and techniques is required
- Advanced English level
- Knowledge of Linux at user level will be positively valued
- Availability to travel
- Location: Milan
Teamwork, initiative, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills will be highly valued.
- Indefinite contract
- Full-time job with time flexibility.
Applicants must send their CVs to email@example.com.