Open Evidence is a growing combining behavioural analysis and big data analytics for both public sector and private sector clients in domains such as health, digitisation, customer care, consumers policy and many more. We are expanding our operations and we are looking for a pro-active young professional willing to be part of our team by reinforcing the Finance and Administration team and grow with us.
- Management of invoices for purchases and sales.
- Purchase of different expenses categories, archive, analysis and report.
- Bank reconciliation, collections and payments.
- Travel expense management and liaise with suppliers.
- Collections, payments and bank reconciliation.
- Accounting supervision and assistance to month-end, quarter and year report to partnership.
- Administrative assistance to projects and liaising with different stakeholders.
- Assistance to office management.
- University degree in any finance and accounting course (either completed or to be completed shortly).
- Good knowledge on accounting principles.
- Minimum C1 English level is a must. Spanish is necessary and Catalan is desired, but not compulsory. Any other language will be considered a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command on Microsoft Office (with emphasis on Excel skills).
- Proactive, self-determined, problem-solving oriented, team player and methodical professional.
- Willing to face a challenge on fast-paced company in a growing break-even point.
Applicants must send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.